Tips for Invitation Letter
- We would like to inform you that the Organizing Committee will be pleased to provide an official invitation letter to those who need it for Visa application to enter the Republic of Korea.
- The Letter is not a commitment on the part of the organizer to provide any financial support. This request will be processed as a part of the online registration system.
- The official invitation letter, to be used for application of visa, will be available ONLY to those who have completed the registration.
- Please access 'My Page' with your registered ID (e-mail) and Password and click on 'Invitation Letter' to print out a copy of the original invitation letter in color.
Notarized Invitation Letter
- Request of notarized invitation letter can not be available after January 31 (Mon), 2022.
- USD 50 will be charged for the notary and air courier (EMS), and you will be required to make the payment by wire transfer.
- Please send a copy of your passport to the secretariat by email (email@example.com).
- If you are not sure whether you need a notarized letter of invitation for visa issuance, please check with the Korea Embassy in your country.
- All bank remittance charges are to be paid by registrants.
- The sender's name should be the same as registrant's name. If the registrant's name and the sender's name are not identical, please send the copy of the wire transfer slip to the International Symposium in Commemoration of the 10th Anniversary of Asan Liver Center Secretariat by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) after writing the registrant's name that appears on the bank remittance receipt.
|Account Name||국제간외과학회 (ISLS)|
|Bank Name||WOORI BANK|