Abstract Submission Guideline
The International Liver Symposium of ISLS welcomes all interested individuals to submit abstracts for the symposium.
* Abstract submission deadline has been extended to January 28(Fri), 2022.
Abstract Submission Deadline
Abstract Acceptance Notice
Abstract Submission Process
Step 1. Sign up and Log in
Sign up and log in on this website. If you are already signed-up on this website, you can use the account for your abstract submission.
Step 2. Submission and Confirmation
After your abstract submission, a confirmation letter will be sent to you via e-mail.
Step 3. Review & Modification
To review or modify your submitted abstract(s), visit 'My Page'.
Step 4. Acceptance Notification
An acceptance notification will be sent to you via e-mail on February 11(Fri), 2022.
- Secondary Malignancy
- Liver Transplantation
- Advanced Surgical Techniques in HPB
- Benign Liver Disease
- Viral Hepatitis
- Liver Cirrhosis
Guideline for Abstract Submission
- Submission Method: Online submission only
- Category: Poster only (All accepted abstracts will be presented in an E-poster Exhibition format.)
- Abstract Submission Language : English only
- Format: Introduction / Method / Result / Conclusion
- Length: 300 words
- No tables, graphs and image attachments are allowed.
- Modifications: Until the deadline for abstract submission (by January 28(Fri), 2022).
- Withdrawal: Written request by email is required.
- All abstracts must be submitted via the symposium website only.
- The abstract body must be text only and written in English, and should not exceed 300 words in length.
- A confirmation of the abstract submission will be automatically sent to the submitter, presenting author and corresponding author via email upon the completion of the abstract submission process.
- The acceptance of abstracts will be notified via e-mail to the presenting author and corresponding author by February 11(Fri), 2022.
- The presenting author must finish his/her pre-registration by March 4(Fri), 2022.
- For both Korean and Foreign abstract presenters, the application for the Travel Grant will be processed automatically. (Go to Travel Grant page)
If you have any problems submitting your abstract(s), please feel free to contact the Symposium Secretariat.